First off, I just gotta say how freaking proud I am of myself for getting s far with A Kingdom of Children. It's getting closer and closer to the end, and since I decided to combine a couple chapters again, we only have six chapters left plus the epilogue. IT'S GOING TO BE GREEEEHT. (read that with an exaggerated Scottish accent, plz)
And yeah, there's a tag thing I've been tagged for. Tagged by ZootyCutie
, so here we go.
1) You must post these rules
2) Share 10 facts about yourself
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for people you tag
4) Choose 10 people and put 10 icons in their journal
5) Not something like, "You are tagged if you read that".
6) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
7) No tag-backs.
8) You can't say that you don't do tags.
9) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
1. Newest fandom you joined?
I wanna say Engelbaum, but that was more like a resurgence of previous fandom participation than actually joining, so I guess I'll say VeggieTales.
2. Any series you've legitimately created?
The Theiaverse (A Kingdom of Children and all subsequent related works).
3. Last thing you ate?
Popcorn chicken from Sonic.
4. What do your plans look like for today (tomorrow if it's the end of the day)?
Probably just gonna sit around, play some games, do some writing.
5. Favorite cover of a song?
I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing, covered by Michael Guy Bowman. And also How Do I Live (Bunny Back in the Box Version).
6. What band do you think more people should listen to?
I don't know. I don't really listen to many bands.
7. What series did you think was over-hyped...but tried it anyway at legitimately enjoyed?
Recently (as in the last few years), Homestuck. If you can believe it, I initially thought this about Pokemon
. Yeah. What a surprise coming from me, hah?
8. Last thing you purchased for fun?
Majora's Mask 3D~♪
9. Favorite shirt?
A shirt I designed for my Design Team course in college. It has a sassy broccoli kicking a zombie donut hole in the face.
10. Latest collectible?
A Pikachu amiibo. I named him Sparks, and in my latest match with him he kicked my ass. Whether it's the fact that I'm not all that practiced with playing as Mario or just legitimate growth, I'm proud of him regardless.
1-What, in your opinion, is your best accomplishment to date?
2-Sword, shield, or wand?
3-Do you tabletop RPG?
4-What's your favorite baked good?
5-Didn't I warn you about those stairs?
6-Kittens, yes or no?
7-How do I shot web?
8-What is your favorite Pokemon? If you're not into Pokemon, please describe something that you think might be a legitimate, yet obscure, Pokemon.
9-What kind of music do you listen to when you're in a creative mood?
10-If you were a powerful mage, what spells would you prefer?
...And I'm gonna break that damn "don't not tag" rule by saying do this if you feel like it.
Commissions are OPEN! Please see here
Free requests and art trades are only available to close friends, sorry.
Current Contests/Auditions/Soapboxes none at the moment
(shared with ZootyCutie
Me elsewhere My YouTube channelMy Facebook fan pageMy TwitterMy Tumblr
To do list
-100 pic music challenge
-Everything stated in the PLStudios workload list
- Plushies (yay!)
Clubs I'm In guinea-pig-lovers Dimension-D The-Gijinka-Club The9Club Chuggaaconroy-FC LetsPlayersHQ